Sunday, September 27, 2009

Living Room Decor















My first upload. I will need to work on the composition of my photos, but for a first try this is not too bad.

This is our Living Room and it is probably close to finished (Note: finished for me simply means I won't move or change something for, oh, about 6 months). The furniture is Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, and Ethan Allen. Not shown is a piece by Michael Weiss for Vanguard (a bar cabinet). I tend to take my time in getting the rooms just right, and find that I change my mind often. The wall color will change eventually - I'm leaning towards 'Stucco White' by Ralph Lauren (notice a trend?!) which we have just used in our upstairs bonus room (that would be called a 'media' room in the big shelter magazines).


2 comments:

  1. This room is gorgeous! You have such a great sense of style. If you ever decide to give up HR, you could definitely make a living at decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth. I really appreciate that. Maybe one day.....

    ReplyDelete