Sunday, November 08, 2009

Our house at the coast

This is the Beachside Modern Buffet from Ralph Lauren Home, as are the glass and chrome Hurricanes. The mirrors are from Homegoods (great find!)

Headboard from West Elm.

Good intentions... but I forgot to take the battery charger to the coast with us this weekend. So the camera fizzled out after just a few snaps. I did get these photos, though, which I think provide a good perspective of our coastal decor. Most of the furniture is Ralph Lauren Home, but the photos show a variety of our finds. The grass rug peeking out of the corner (photo with the blue striped chair) is from Homegoods, as are the two round mirrors over the Modern Beachside buffet, and the oil painting (which I had re-framed). I love the headboard from West elm - it's a popular choice, as I've seen it a few times in some of the home decor magazines.

1 comment:

  1. I love what I see so far! It looks beachy without being tacky like most beach house decor.

    ReplyDelete